Moovicart.com is a trading name of Sri Sri International UK Limited (SSIL) or www.ssil.co.uk, registered in Scotland, UK (Registration number SC505712), with the registered address at: 25 Richmond Terrace, Aberdeen, UK AB25 2RQ.
SSIL complies with and is registered under the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We protect and respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site and follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information as required by law under the Data Protection Act 1998.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
Information we collect from you.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- ♦ Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site [http://moovicart.com] or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, register/subscribe to our service, [search for a product], [place an order on our site], [participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site], [enter a competition, promotion or survey], [OTHER ACTIVITIES COMMONLY CARRIED OUT ON THE SITE] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, [ANY OTHER INFORMATION].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- ♦ Technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,] [your login information,] [browser type and version,] [Location] [time zone setting,] [browser plug-in types and versions,] [operating system and platform,] [OTHER];
- ♦ Information about your visit, including [the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),] [click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time),] [products you viewed or searched for'] [page response times,] [download errors,] [length of visits to certain pages,] [page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),] [methods used to browse away from the page,] [OTHER] and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- ♦ Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data]. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- ♦ This is the information we receive about you if you use any of our social media pages for review, like, share the information or any other use.
What are cookies, web beacons and similar technologies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the internet, whenever you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies – tiny text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognise a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- ♦ Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- ♦ Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- ♦ First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- ♦ Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilising local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites.
We may use the terms "cookies" or "similar technologies" interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- ♦ To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- ♦ To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- ♦ To notify you about changes to our service.
- ♦ To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- ♦ Please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about products or services that may benefit you.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- ♦ To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- ♦ To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- ♦ As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- ♦ To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- ♦ Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- ♦ Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- ♦ Selected third parties including:
- ♦ [business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you;]
- ♦ [advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience];]
- ♦ [analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;]
- ♦ [credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.]
- ♦ We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- ♦ In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- ♦ If moovicart.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (with an option of opt out and/or unsubscribe) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [25 Richmond Terrace, Aberdeen, AB25 2RQ OR email@example.com].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You promise us to act responsibly by agreeing to the following terms:
- ♦ That your User ID and Password must be kept confidential at all times.
- ♦ That your Passwords should never be shared or exposed to others.
- ♦ That you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Id and password
- ♦ That you will not let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- ♦ That you are responsible for the confidentiality and use of all IDs, passwords, security data, methods and devices provided in connection with our Web Site.
- ♦ That you will be solely responsible for the use of any data, information obtained, and all transaction requests electronically transmitted by any person using your IDs and other security data.
- ♦ That you shall not use a false name or email address owned or controlled by another person.
- ♦ That you will update your registration information which remains true, correct and complete.
- ♦ That you will conduct yourself in a professional manner in all your interactions with moovicart.com and its employees.
- ♦ By agreeing to this Agreement you expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Web Site is at your sole risk. You agree that moovicart.com and its subsidiaries are not responsible for evaluating the risks associated with the use of the website.